Tuesday 5 October 2010

Day 8...

I came into class today unsure of what to expect. Yesterday's class was hard. The heat, the air, the  energy, and really just me. But today - a new day, a day that involved good food, interesting company, and moments in nature. And the class was fantastic. The heat was ok, my postures were average, but it was what was going on inside. Megs led the class - with a positivity that motivated without being grating in the heat. And it just flowed - I mean me. Getting lost in the present and flow of energy and motion with laughter and acceptance.

And I left feeling grateful. For the opportunity to participate, for the health that allows me to do so, for the grace of the having the finances and the studio and the people who support me in this journey into myself. For life and those people who love, and who love me. I was struck - as I am many times, by the different journeys, the different paths which lead people to and through yoga, and the intrinsic shifts that ensue.

day 9 beckons early tomorrow morning at 6:30 am. if I write it here, i reinforce the commitment to go!

night night x

No comments:

Post a Comment